Words and images are some of the most powerful instruments of inspiration. Discover these 65 couple travel quotes and get ready to buy plane tickets, pack your bags and head to a new country! Some of these love quotes about traveling together are hundreds of years old, some are modern sayings – let them be your wanderlust inspiration!
Feel free to share or pin any of the images below and inspire others too!
Quick jump list
Couple adventure quotes
Are you planning an adventure with your loved one? Adventures teach us many valuable lessons, they are the ones that get us out of our comfort zone, exploring the unknown. Adventures test our patience, love, dedication and trust. Get yourself inspired by these couple adventure quotes!
1. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” – Helen Keller
2. “I’ve fallen in love with adventures, so I begin to wonder, if that’s why I’ve fallen for you.” – E. Grin
3. “Travel doesn’t become adventure until you leave yourself behind.” – Marty Rubin.
4. “Actually, the best gift you could have given her was a lifetime of adventures.” – Lewis Carroll5. “It is only in adventure that some people succeed in knowing themselves – in finding themselves.” – Andre Gide
6. “Adventure may hurt you but monotony will kill you.” – Anonymous
7. “Jobs fill your pocket, but adventures fill your soul.” – Jamie Lyn Beatty
8. “Blessed are the curious for they shall have adventures.” – Lovelle Drachman
9. “Oh Darling, Let’s Be Adventurers.” – Anonymous
10. “We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm, and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” – Jawaharial Nehru
11. “Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain.” – Jack Kerouac
12. “The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.” – Anonymous
13. “Travel is never a matter of money but of courage.” – Paolo Coelho
14. “If happiness is the goal – and it should be, then adventure should be top priority.” – Richard Branson
15. “Why should a relationship mean settling down? Wait for someone who won’t let life escape you, who’ll challenge you and drive you towards your dreams. Someone spontaneous who you can get lost in the world with. A relationship, with the right person, is a release not a restriction.” – Beau Taplin
16. “Date someone who is a home and an adventure all at once.” – Anonymous
17. “As soon as I saw you, I knew you would be an adventure of a life time.” – Winnie the Pooh
18. “A good friend listens to your adventures. A best friend makes them with you.” – Anonymous
Romantic travel quotes
These quotes about travel and love are for the ones who are romantic and forever in love. Nothing is better than spending a romantic evening, away from home with your loved one! I hope that these relationship travel quotes will inspire you and your partner to explore more and be even closer to one another.
To read more about the things you’ll learn when traveling as a couple, click here.
19. “In life, it’s not where you go, It’s who you travel with.” – Charles Schulz
20. “Here’s to all the places we went. And here’s to all the places we’ll go. And here’s to me, whispering again and again and again and again: I love you.” – John Green
21. “One of the great things about travel is that you find out how many good, kind people there are.” – Edith Wharton
22. “Home is not where you are from, it is where you belong. Some of us travel the whole world to find it. Others, find it in a person.” – Beau Taplin
23. “Some people live more in twenty years than others do in forty. It’s not the time, it’s the person.” – Doctor Who
24. “I would not wish any companion in the world but you.” – William Shakespeare
25. “We travel for romance, we travel for architecture, and we travel to be lost.” – Ray Bradbury
26. “It doesn’t matter where you are going, it’s who you have beside you.” – Anonymous
27. “Love is the food of life, travel is dessert.” – Anonymous
28. “The universe just fucking knows when souls are wired to wreck the world together!” – Erin Van Vuren
29. “Good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter.” – Izaak Walton
Travelling with husband quotes
Husbands, we can’t live with them, we can’t live without them. These quotes about traveling with your husband will inspire you to value more your moments together. Get out of your comfort zone, grab your husband and go somewhere new!
30. “When traveling with someone, take large doses of patience and tolerance with your morning coffee.” – Helen Hayes
31. “Life is short and the world is wide.” – Anonymous
32. “We’d rather have a passport full of stamps than a house full of stuff.” – Anonymous
33. “As soon as I saw you I knew a grand adventure was about to happen.” – A. A. Milne
34. “Will you give me yourself? Will you come travel with me? Shall we stick by each other as long as we live?” – Walt Whitman
35. “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – Augustine of Hippo
36. “A journey is like marriage. The certain way to be wrong is to think you control it.” – John Steinbeck
37. “We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” – Jawaharial Nehru
38. “Life begins at the end of our comfort zone.” – Anonymous
39. “All you need to know is that it’s possible.” – Wolf, an Appalachian Trail Hiker
40. “Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and enjoy the journey.” – Babs Hoffman
41. “Live your life and forget your age.” – Norman Vincent Peale
Travelling with boyfriend quotes
When travelling with your boyfriend, your heart beats faster, your eyes are brighter and everything seems to gain a new dimension. I hope that these quotes about travelling with a boyfriend will inspire you to book a place in a new destination and make new memories with your boyfriend!
42. “I want to travel the world with you, go to every country, every city, take pictures and be happy.” – Anonymous
43. “Be careful who you make memories with. Those things can last a lifetime.” – Ugo Eze
44. “We take photos as a return ticket to a moment otherwise gone.” – Anonymous
45. “The goal is to die with memories not dreams.” – Anonymous
46. “Let’s find some beautiful places to get lost together.” – Anonymous
47. “That is why best trips like best love affairs, never really end.” – Pico Iyer
48. “We wander for distraction, but we travel for fulfillment.” – Hilaire Belloc
49. “A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.” – John A. Shedd
50. “Our happiest moments as tourists always seem to come when we stumble upon one thing while in pursuit of something else.” – Lawrence Block
51. “Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.” – Jennifer Lee
Travelling with a partner quotes
These quotes about traveling with a loved one are both about friendship and love. These two are a must for a perfect relationship. Explore the quotes about travelling together with your partner and find out how much travel can change you.
52. “A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.” – Tim Cahill
53. “I have found out there is no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them.” – Mark Twain
54. “I get a friend to travel with me… I need somebody to bring me back to who I am. It’s hard to be alone.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
55. “Don’t tell me how educated you are, tell me how much you traveled.” – Mohammed
56. “If you’re twenty-two, physically fit, hungry to learn and be better, I urge you to travel – as far and as widely as possible. Sleep on floors if you have to. Find out how other people live and eat and cook. Learn from them – wherever you go.” – Anthony Bourdain
57. “Friends that travel together, stay together.” – Anonymous
58. “We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us. “- Anonymous
59. “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
60. “Blessed are the curious for they will have adventures.” – Anonymous
61. “Don’t call it a dream…call it a plan.” – Anonymous
62. “I’ll look back on this and smile because it was life and I decided to live it.” – Anonymous
63. “Work, Travel, Save, Repeat.” – Anonymous
64. “People never forget two things, their first love and their first day in New York City.” – Anonymous
65. “Investment in travel is an investment in yourself.” – Matthew Karsten
I hope that you’ve enjoyed my list of 65 quotes about travelling together with your partner/ husband or boyfriend. Travelling with your loved one can be an amazing experience full of valuable lessons. Let me know what you think in the comment section.
May the travel bug bite you!